What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations shift your energy. Simply put, affirmations are positive statements that help you challenge negative thoughts, roadblocks and stories that hold you back. Affirmations become effective when repeated often, especially if repeated daily. When they are genuinely believed and said with conviction, affirmations allow you to begin to make the positive changes that you want in your life. Just like regular exercise, repeating affirmations strengthens the “positivity muscle” in your brain and can literally change the way you feel.
Benefits of Affirmations
The power of positive affirmations can help reduce stress, increase productivity at work, and enhance personal relationships. However, there are plenty of other internal benefits that you may experience. Some of the benefits of affirmations include:
- Change negative thought patterns to positive ones
- Perseverance in the face of challenges and roadblocks
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Motivate and inspire you to act
- Help you focus on your goals
I Am Statements
“I am” statements produce, affirm, and preserve the stories you tell yourself. Stories about who you are, who you can be, and what you can do. Read and recite these I Am affirmations and take what you need. Use what feeds your spirit, brings you healing and joy, and leave the rest. Feel free to adjust them to whatever feels right for you and makes you feel empowered.
- a living, breathing example of the kind of world I want to live in.
- on the right path. I am moving in the right direction and good things are coming my way.
- being guided by my life’s purpose.
- powerful enough to live my own truths, values and desires.
- exactly where I’m supposed to be to get where I want to be. I am seizing the moment.
- intentionally promoting my authentic life filled with peace, love and joy.
- a firm believer in my dreams and know that you Lord are always working on my behalf.
- creative, passionate and the answers lies within me.
- ready to step into greatness.
Change begins with the man or woman in the mirror….that’s YOU. Start with who you are, where you are. Support yourself right here and now, before you have all the answers. Tell yourself the things you want to come true. Don’t worry, change will come. Be patient and persistent.
How to Use Affirmations In Your Daily Life
Are your ready to use affirmations to shift your energy? The power of positive thinking can have a ripple effect in your life. Choose a few affirmations that resonate with you and repeat them to yourself daily. Over time, you will see how they can transform your mindset into one of positivity and abundance. I can’t wait to see the amazing results!
Talk to me:
What new story are you speaking into existence?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
Peace & Blessings,