Coping Strategies Game Plan Card Deck
The Coping Strategies Game Plan Card Deck is a social-emotional learning-inspired version of the popular classic concentration card game. It has 26 coping strategies to help children learn healthy ways to manage emotions, cope with stress, and become more resilient. A perfect addition to your learning resources, treasure box, game collection, birthday, or Christmas list for girls and boys.
- NO READING IS REQUIRED TO PLAY! The game features full-color, beautifully illustrated, child-friendly images which kids can easily identify. This allows kids to play by matching the cards by image or letters, making it easier for kids who don’t know how to read to play, too. It’s a fun game for both boys and girls.
- KEEP CHILDREN ENGAGED WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY. The game is a great way to incorporate some interactive, hands-on FUN into your child’s playtime. It’s perfect for family game nights, sleepovers, fun Fridays, workstations/centers, vacations, rainy days at home or school, camping, youth center, and much more. Use the card deck to make learning fun with individuals or groups.
- Size: 3.5″ x 5″
- Paper: 14pt Digital Cover for a stiffer card
- Corners: Rounded
- Packaging: Shrink Wrap, Canvas Drawstring Bag for easy clean up, and grab-and-go
- Cards: Fifty-two poker-sized playing cards with rules to play multiple ways using the same deck of cards.
- WHO CAN PLAY? Kids age 7 and up with 1 to 6 players. (But adults can join in on the fun, too!)
Dr. Gwen's A to Z Coping Strategies Game Plan Card Deck
Ages 7 and up
The cards were designed to assist children and adolescents who have:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Behavioral Problems
- Emotional Impairments
- Mood Disorders
- ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder)
If you are looking for ways to provide a little downtime and interactive fun, one simple thing you can do is utilize the coping strategies card deck. Kids can play independently or with friends.
Children can play the traditional concentration game with these kid-friendly illustrated cards by utilizing the calm-down activities in the A to Z Coping Strategies Deck. In addition, these cards teach coping strategies to build self-esteem, increase confidence in strengths and abilities, and improve overall health and well-being.
This concentration game is a great way to help kids explore appropriate choices and reflect during challenging situations. This deck can also help children develop a growth mindset, increase frustration tolerance, de-escalate, and strengthen communication skills to meet their needs and goals.
Dr. Gwen's Brain Break Kit and the Coping Strategies Game Plan Card Deck complement each other nicely. It's a great way to provide a break for you and your child and fun for the whole family.
Click on the video below to learn more about the coping strategies card deck. There's a brain break card deck available for toddlers.
Click on the video below to learn more about the brain break kit. There's one for toddlers too!
Click on additional links to learn more about other self-care products.